The 2022 Web3 Gam3 Awards Nominees were released with Big Time winning 6 awards | Trending

Haru Invest

The inaugural Gam3 Awards hosted by Polkastarter Gaming are fast approaching. CryptoSlate can now reveal the official nominees for each category. For example, Immutable X’s Illuvium has been shortlisted for five awards, including Game of the Year. Also, equally impressive, Big Time from Big Time Studios has four awards and is also included in the Game of the Year category.

Omar Ghanem, head of games at Polkastarter, remarked on the level of commitment of the jury.

“A 100% turnout, despite the work that is being done, with over 100 game titles to go through, is further proof of how excited everyone is to see the development and growth of web games sector3.

Categories include Game of the Year, Most Anticipated Game, Best Graphics, and a number of genre-specific categories from Best RPG to Best Casual. CryptoSlate’s Akiba is part of the jury, which will represent 90% of the votes, and the remaining 10% will be decided by the public.

The jury also includes the best players in the traditional gaming space, incl Yoshihisa Hashimoto (Square Enix) and Edward Chang (EA), along with a wealth of talent from the world of web3.

See the full list at the end of this article for a full list of nominated games. Prize winners will take home a portion of “monetary prizes and services valued at more than $300,000.”

Urvit Goel, Head of Global Games at Polygon Studios commented, expressing excitement for the future of blockchain-enabled gaming.

“It’s an incredible list of quality games that really showcase what’s coming in the blockchain gaming space. The GAM3 Awards have shown how many quality blockchain games are being built and the passion of these builders.”

Goel also noted, “It’s also clear that Polygon continues to be the leader in both the quality, quantity and diversity of web games3”, as many of the nominated games are built on Polygon’s technology.

gam3 of the year
game of the year

Full list of nominees

game of the year
Illuvium
big time
Gods Unchained
The harvest
superior

The most awaited game
Illuvium: Overworld
shrapnel
Star Atlas
Ember Sword
The Treeverse

Better Graphics
Illuvium
Star Atlas
Metal core
big time
My pet Hooligan

Best action game
big time
Illuvium
Metal core
Guild of Guardians
superior

Best mobile game
Guild of Guardians
slits
Blast Royale
Thetan Arena
Skyweaver

Best adventure game
big time
Land of another sun
My pet Hooligan
The Sandbox
Aurora

Best casual game
Blankos Block Party
Thetan Arena
My pet Hooligan
Axie Infinity Origins
Legends of Venari

Best RPG
big time
Illuvium
Aurora
SIPHER
Ghost Galaxies

Best shooting game
Metal core
EV.IO
Undead blocks
delight
Land of another sun

Best strategy game
Gods Unchained
Cross the Ages
Skyweaver
Immortal Game
Letters of eternity

Best card game
Gods Unchained
slits
Axie Infinity Origins
Skyweaver
Letters of eternity

Best multiplayer game
Blankos Block Party
My pet Hooligan
Metal core
big time
EV.IO

Best Sports game
EV.IO
Metal core
Gods Unchained
Planet Mojo
Spider tanks

To vote for your favorite games visit the Gam3 Awards website.

Source

Leave a Comment